Detox Completely: Empower your liver!
Without toxins being regularly removed from our bodies, we would not be capable to survive. With incomplete or poor elimination too, the state of life takes a serious blow… To understand the purpose this vital organ performs and how to maintain it to stay healthy and productive.
One of the most important organs in our system, the liver provides out more than 500 functions to keep us strong! However, its most important task is to clean blood through detoxification – the bile produced benefits rid our system of waste through excreta and urine (via the kidney). Typically, the liver is our inbuilt detoxifier. A poorly performing liver can spell grave health problems – from fatty liver diseases and jaundice to chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, and liver cancer.
Alcohol is the largest contributor to liver-related conditions in our country, but the high level of environmental contamination and other lifestyle excesses too will significantly to tearing down the health of your liver.
Do your liver some good. Here’s how…
- Include liver function tests in your routine check-ups and get your vaccines for hepatitis A and B.
- Eat a well-balanced diet with a watchful eye on directing toxins low, cut out or limit alcohol consumption and count the drinks of water you drink in a day – should reach up to the golden eight.
- Guarantee you maintain optimum weight – exercise daily.
- Remember prescribed drugs may have components that pressurize the liver – keep a note on what medicines you consume and why.
- Certain herbs have proven properties that protect and help heal the liver. Offset your liver-support routine with a supplement by Jeevan Herbal which has a powerful mix of the herbs bhumyamalaki, punarnava, and katuki that have diuretic qualities and helps in the removal of toxins, speeding up the detoxification method. It controls fat metabolism and increases the function of the liver. All JEEVAN HERBAL products are made with certified organic herbs, so you are again benefited.
Eat more of these foods
Certain foods are especially good for the liver – they assist in pushing up the result of liver enzymes and are anti-toxic themselves. Coffee supports prevent the build-up of fat and collagen – key markers of liver disease. Garlic is a high liver cleanser. Green tea, broccoli, berries, grapes, beetroot, nuts, fatty fish, and olive oil are some other stores good for the liver.
Another factor that is exceptionally important in today’s times that also works in support of the liver, is increasing one’s immunity. It’s a symbiotic relationship as liver cells are accountable for the production of resistance proteins in the body, and the organ itself contains in-house immune cells.
Following a lifestyle that pushes up your immunity levels supports and stimulates the liver’s role in the immune system. JEEVAN HERBAL products are made from organic herbs. It helps strengthens the body’s answer to illness and infections, giving you comfort from cold and flu symptoms.
With a few easy dietary and lifestyle differences, you can allow your liver to live the healthy life you deserve.
You can visit our Youtube channel to get knowledge about other Products.
To get more information click here