What is obesity ?
Obesity is a condition in which excess body fat accumulates to such an extent that it can have adverse health effects, reducing life expectancy and/or increasing health problems.
Obesity is a medical disorder that can be caused by different factors. It is usually caused by eating too much and not getting enough physical activity.
Obesity can lead to a variety of chronic diseases such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes, stroke, some types of cancer and osteoarthritis.
Causes due to obesity
- Obesity and body weight gain are caused by an imbalance between energy intake and energy use.
- Consuming a high-fat diet is also a cause of obesity.
- Less exercise and a stable lifestyle are the main causes of obesity.
- Due to unbalanced behavior and mental stress, people start eating more, which causes obesity.
- Fat starts accumulating in the body even if physical activities are not done properly, this is also a reason for obesity.
Symptoms of obesity
- Breathlessness – Frequent breathing problem is a symptom of obesity which occur due to many reasons and causes many diseases.
- Increase in sweating – Sudden and frequent sweating indicates that the person is suffering from obesity.
- Feeling very tired every day- Experiencing constant fatigue usually without any additional workload is also a symptom of obesity.
- Back and joint pain – Back and joint pain can be seen commonly in people suffering from obesity problems.
- Sleeping more or less than necessary- If we sleep more than necessary, then this is also a big symptom of our obesity.
What is weight loss?
Weight loss is a decrease in body weight resulting for either diet or illness. The weight loss generally arises due to the loss body fat. Weight loss can occur due to cancer medicines and arthritis. Weight loss is commonly refer as slimming.
Home remedies to reduce obesity (weight loss)
Putting on weight is very easy but for weight loss it is little bit difficult. But taking good diet and some home remedies you should loose weight easily. Now we share some home remedies with you so that you can loss your excess fat.
Drink lemon water with honey is beneficial for weight loss
Every morning take a glass of lemon water and add 2 teaspoons of honey into the water. Mixed well and drink it . Honey is having its own medical properties, and lemon helps in detoxing your body. Lemon and honey help to let go off excess fat and the result show in just few weeks.
Fenugreek seeds, carom seeds and black cumin seeds powder help to reduce weight loss
We know that fenugreek seeds (methi seeds), Carmon seeds (ajwain), cumin seeds (jeera) used as a speices but these all having its beneficial properties that helps to reduce in your weight loss. Many peoples doesn’t know how to consume it ,So firstly roast all these together after that make a fine powder. Add this powder into a glass of water and drink it each day this will help you to reduce belly fat very fast.
Chew raw garlic
Garlic is very beneficial for weight loss due to its antiseptic properties. Garlic also has ability to boost your body’s thermogenesis. Every morning chew two or more cloves of garlic is good because it is very beneficial when it comes to weight loss. But remember after chewing it brush your teeth because the smell of the raw garlic can stay inside your mouth throughout the day.
Water is very important key to weight loss problems. Drinking water before meals can prevent you from overeating so keep hydrated. Drinking enough water that is a very simple and effective home remedies for weight loss.
Your Lifestyle for Weight Loss
Your lifestyle should be like this in the disease of obesity:-
-Do physical exercise.
-Sleep on time at night.
-Take a bath with lukewarm water.
-Do not sleep during the day
-Eat something only after the previous meal is digested.
-Do not drink water immediately after eating food.
Treatment of Obesity with Yoga and Asana (Yoga and Asana in Weight Loss)
You can do these yoga and asanas to get rid of obesity:-
Yoga Pranayama and Meditation:
Bhastrika, Bahyapranayama , Anulom Vilom, Bhramari, Udgeetha, Ujjayi, Pranav Japa
Subtle Exercises, Suryanamaskar
Points to be Remember in Weight Loss
- Eat fresh and light hot food.
- Eat food slowly with happy mind.
- Make sure to eat three to four times.
- Do not consume too much food.
- Fast once a week.
- Leave 1/4th part of the stomach empty.
- Chew the food properly .
- 3-5 minutes Walk after having a meal.
You can visit our Youtube channel to get knowledge about other Products.
To get more information click here
For more details please contact : 89507-91001, 97293-17848